Would you like to be a part of a renowned magazine on gender, diversity & feminism? Raffia magazine is looking for new members to join the editorial board!
We are looking for you to (help) create new and interesting content for our online magazine! We are a group of dedicated volunteers who want to give a platform for students and any other interested people to read and write about issues of gender and diversity.
As a member of Raffia’s editorial board you’ll get the chance to share your ideas with like-minded people. After a while, you’ll have clear results of your efforts: published articles that you helped to coordinate. You’ll gain experience contributing to an online magazine and you get to expand your network in the field of gender & diversity.
Raffia is an informative and opinion online magazine affiliated with Radboud University Gender & Diversity Studies. Raffia has articles in both English and in Dutch. Raffia has a widespread audience that keeps track of key concepts in gender studies. It’s not a scientific journal and therefore offers possibilities of opening up different and new perspectives.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- We have monthly meetings
- A few hours a week of your time (for editing, contacting authors, website and social media management, etc.)
- Writing and/or editorial experience is not required, we are looking for enthusiasm and commitment
- Preferably, we’re looking for RU students but other candidates are also encouraged to apply
- Dutch speakers and English speakers are both welcome to apply
Would you like to join Raffia? Send us your motivation per email to email@example.com, addressing the following:
- Your interest in gender & diversity
- Relevant experience (if applicable)
- Name and year of your studies (if applicable)
- Your contact information