Would you like to be a part of a renowned magazine on gender, diversity & feminism? Radboud Gender & Diversity Studies’ Raffia magazine is looking for new members to join the editorial board!
We are looking for you to (help) create new and interesting content for our online magazine! We are a group of dedicated volunteers who want to give a platform for students and any other interested people to read and write about issues of gender and diversity.
As a member of Raffia’s editorial board you’ll get the chance to share your ideas with like-minded people via the magazine. After a while, you’ll have clear results of your efforts: published articles that you helped to coordinate. You’ll gain experience contributing to an online magazine and you get to expand your network in the field of gender & diversity.
Raffia is an informative and opinion online magazine affiliated with Radboud University Gender & Diversity Studies. Raffia has articles in both English and in Dutch. Raffia has a widespread audience that keeps track of key concepts in gender studies. It’s not a scientific journal and therefore offers possibilities of opening up different and new perspectives.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- We have monthly meetings
- A few hours a week of your time (for editing, contacting authors, website and social media management, etc.)
- Writing and/or editorial experience is not required, we are looking for enthusiasm and commitment
- Preferably, we’re looking for RU students but other candidates are also encouraged to apply
- Dutch speakers and English speakers are both welcome to apply
Would you like to join Raffia? Send us your motivation per email to email@example.com before September 30th, addressing the following:
- Your interest in gender & diversity
- Relevant experience (if applicable)
- Name and year of your studies (if applicable)
- Your contact information